Friday 18 May 2012

ShahRukh Khan banned for 5 year from entering Wankhede Stadium


ShahRukh Khan banned for 5 year this the news which is making fans of king khan upset. ShahRukh Khan banned for 5 year due to misbehave with guards and abusing Mca cheif this is what mca is saying but if you ask from King khan why ShahRukh Khan banned for 5 year ? then he said that he has not done anything wrong he was just saving a small girl going out of stadium after match between Mumbai and kkr .According to MCA cheif "We have banded a five-year ban on him and it was a unanimous decision. It applies to any match whether domestic or international at the Wankhede,"

abusive to fans,king khan,Shah Rukh Khan banned for 5 year

 What MCA People said about Shah Rukh Khan :- 

"He (Mr Khan) misbehaved and abused the MCA security personnel as well as MCA officials, including our president Vilasrao Deshmukh, after the IPL5 match between KKR and Mumbai Indians. We have decided to ban him for life from entering the stadium in future,” MCA treasurer Ravi Savant said. 

 “SRK was dead drunk, our security tried to stop him but he pushed him and abused in such filthy language that I cannot use it here. Our officials tried to pacify him but he started abusing them, he abused MCA, BCCI and used the f word and said whatever you want to do you do it…,” Mr Savant said.

 “The MCA security personnel told them they could not do so as the match was over, which led to ShahRukh abusing them as well as the MCA officials. There was manhandling too by his people,” he said. 

 What Shah Rukh Khan said about him and MCA:-

 “I was not drunk, I had gone to pick up my children. The officials were extremely aggressive. I just got angry but I left after that. I said a few things in anger. I was one and they were 20-25 officials and they were extremely rude. When I tried to answer them, they hid behind others,” Khan said in a press conference. 

“They should apologies to me. They were extremely high-handed,” he added. Khan said, 

“If this is the kind of behavior meted out to people then I would not go there. There were people rushing at me aggressively. I think its unpardonable that you manhandle kids in the name of security. I don’t know about the ban. I will write a complaint about their behavior and the kind of language they used,” he said. “To be abusive to fans or audience that’s not me. They manhandled little girls. I would not deny that I was abusive but it started that this gentleman came from behind to say something in Marathi which I cannot repeat. I asked him to speak in Hindi. “There was nothing illegal, I was not on the pitch. I know the rules,” he said. So what you say that

S is really famous these days whether you  say about king khan or sunny leone.Shah Rukh Khan banned for 5 year from entering Wankhede Stadium is right or wrong come up with your comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment